Call To Make An Appointment
Call (615) 813-5006 to make an appointment for a comprehensive evaluation
Patient Portal & Intake Forms
We will provide you with a link for our Breeze Patient Portal to facilitate the completion of several Patient Intake Forms
We will send you specific assessment forms for depression, PTSD, anxiety, and/or chronic pain that you can complete quickly and easily on a smartphone or similar device.
No Referral Needed
You do not need to have a referral for your consultation, but it does provide us with more complete information about your health.
Meet with a Physician
- Allow an hour for your consultation.
- During this time, our physician will answer any questions you have.
- Feel free to bring a family member or friend to accompany you to your consultation, if you wish.
Schedule And Receive Your First Treatment
- If treatment is recommended, you can schedule your first infusion upon completion of your consultation with a Tennessee Ketamine & Wellness Center Anesthesiologist or at any time by calling (615) 813-5006.
- Visit the Treatment Day page for specific instructions to follow for your treatment appointment.
- Payment is required before your treatment begins. Financing is available.